Creative Media, Design, Photography and other related things.

Personalie

sábado, 3 de mayo de 2008

About me!




Hi, you!!! My name’s Johangrid but you can call me Bridget (For Girls of the playboy mansion xD). I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Doral Sur . I’m 17 years old and I study Social Communications at URBE.
I am in level 3

I love My Friends! Music, dancing, playing Pool, surfing the net, Myspace!..Vampires!, talking on the cell phone, Pizza, Arabian food, chocolate, Ice Cream! My family…mmm Sometimes Not xD, my Ipod (Damian), Keanu Reeves, Harry potter!! I love Read <3!>

I love theatre as (like) to be in and when I am not in.

I hate My Brother!, smoking, listening to Reggeton , Chavez, violence, liars, injustice…and discrimination…

My dream is to travel around the world and to know new cultures, visit the Vegas!, Hollywood :P, to live in Transylvania. Be a an Actress

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music in English.The most difficult for me is writing. I need to practice more.



well...do you have any cuestions?




















7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

bridget!! hi! how are you? i hope youre well!
i just pasing by

i love you forever!

by: Holly

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
Anónimo dijo...

hi bitch!!! u know u are the bestest person in this world 4 me... i really apreciatte our friendship, relationship and everything that ends with ship... xD... love ya too much..

heeeem u are fabolous...just like the song..
=P

i love this blog its justo sooooo cool.. and dark and weird.. love it!
im sure u are gonna u willl be the best in this english class and in evyrything u do!

i wish u secces...
love ya!
bye take care..

comment by:
JAVS

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Joha, As these? i hope youre well!
you know i miss u, hurts that for a misunderstanding the things been like that, but good like that it is the life, I wait that you tells that I did not do it for doing yourself badly, in end..... a kiss look after yourself
leitox

Anónimo dijo...

my dearest Jojo!
I really love your new blog site...
it is so cool... it's so like you!!

well, your about me section is really interesting... well i think I knew it all before reading it lol.

aww I love ur pet... it's a bat awwww!!!!!... so cute... ^^

what else can i say??...
this is strange lol.
interesting homework xD!! hahahaha!

well, i hope with this you start loving this beautiful and cool language ^^
it'd be so cool if u learned it
so we could talk in english weee!!
do fun hehehe...

love ya..
and i always will my friend =D

kiss* and hugs*

maru.

Anónimo dijo...

Hey you, Ireally like your blogger, It`s really cool... he he... I live in Maracaibo too, so write me and maybe we can go out someday... he he he... ;) take Care little prince!

Kenneth dijo...

Jojo!! my vampire girlfriend!! you rocks cuz youre so uniqe!! and for that I love ya!! (k)